Policy and More Information:
- For the complete satisfaction of our visitors, we offer accommodations in accordance with the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act (NC-VRA). The NC-VRA provides visitors to North Carolina specific rights and privileges we feel are superior to daily lodging regulations, including vacation interruption insurance, the refund of all rent consideration if you must cancel your stay, and a refund of all rent consideration if the accommodation becomes unavailable.
- The Bald Mountain House is inspected by the state of North Carolina. Our establishment earned an A (100%) health assessment rating for the latest health inspection period.
- The Bald Mountain House requires a minimum two-night stay, and are limited to no more than a double occupancy (2 persons) per bedroom. Applicable state and local taxes are added to the rental price.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged. We will happily accommodate later check-in times with prior arrangements!
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The Bald Mountain House is not be suitable for children under 12 years of age. Please call for more information if you might be traveling with children.
- We are not handicap accessible at this time. However, we would be happy to speak with you if you have any questions about our accommodation options for those individuals with disabilities. Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail; if we cannot accommodate, we certainly will refer you to the options that can.
- For the safety of our guests, The Bald Mountain House offers an indoor, non-smoking atmosphere.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required in order to guarantee your room.
- Deposits can be made by personal check or accepted credit cards.
- Deposits made by personal check must be received within 7 days from the date of the reservation.
- We do not accept personal checks at check-in. We accept cash, credit card, traveler’s checks or money orders.
- Should a cancellation of your reservation become necessary, we require 30 day’s notice. Your deposit minus a $35.00 re-booking fee will be refunded. If the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the date of your first reservation, you will be charged half the nightly room rate of all scheduled nights booked unless we are able to re-rent the room. A $35.00 cancellation fee will also apply. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before your arrival date, you will be charged the entire room rate for all scheduled nights.
- Early departures are viewed as cancellations.